Sunday, February 05, 2012

Secret Boyfriend Addition: Jason Segel



Yes, everyone, it is time for us to revisit the ever-expanding list of Spacebeer's Secret Boyfriends! Our newest entry is the amazingly sexy and funny, Jason Segel. Just look at him over there. Don't be shy, Jason!



I dare anyone who has watched Freaks and Geeks not to just want to go take this guy home and love him for the rest of your life.





Plus: He is friends with muppets! (How have I not seen this movie yet?)





I know it is a surprise, Jason, but just sit back, relax and enjoy your new SB status.

P.S. It must be because we watched Undeclared recently, but I discovered this week that I find tall slightly rocking looking super competent copy shop workers a little bit sexy. I think the guy behind the desk at the Kinko's by campus knows what I'm talking about. Sorry, Dr. M...

1 comment:

Shannon T Cassidy said...

I adore him! I actually just wrote a blog about almost meeting him. What a man