Tuesday, November 27, 2007

But not as brightly lit...

This week Josh and I finished a year-long project of watching every single last episode of Tales from the Darkside. A project well worth the effort I might add. I love comeuppance as a plot device, and 91% of Tales from the Darkside episodes feature comeuppance prominently.

It is impossible for me to pick a favorite, so enjoy the intro (which makes me happy and excited the same way that the intro to Twin Peaks does), and then watch a bunch of YouTube clips here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok tales from the darkside expert: what's the cutty black sow episode actually called? i used to think it was the one about the "writher" but, um, that one is about writhers.

Spacebeer said...

I know you will find this hard to believe, but the cutty black sow episode is called "The Cutty Black Sow." Perhaps you were overthinking this? It is actually one of the scariest episodes, right up there with the one Tom Savini directed where there is something freaky in this attic closet. But I can't remember what that one is called.

Anyway, part of "The Cutty Black Sow" is up here.