- Take one tortilla (I used flour, but I think whole wheat would be even better).
- Slap one thin slice of prosciutto on that thang.*
- Sprinkle the tasty meatstuffs with some thinly sliced leeks.**
- Now add shredded mozzarella (any white cheese would taste good).
- Heat in the microwave for 30-40 seconds so the cheese gets melty.
- Evenly spread a good handful of arugula on top.
- Roll it up like one of those "wraps" you hear about.
- Now eat your tasty treat.
** I also don't usually have pre-sliced leeks on hand, but I sliced too many for this amazing dip (here's my dip in action) and I'm so glad I saved them instead of throwing them away.