Friday, September 19, 2008

Reformatting

I still love Kitchen Nightmares, and Gordon Ramsey will always be a secret boyfriend (although after some searching, it looks like I never officially posted about his secret boyfriend status), but what bonehead changed the old format where Gordon would take his shirt off about halfway through the episode and change into his chef outfit while confiding to the camera about how fucked up the restaurant was and how he hoped they could pull it together before the end of the night? Because I miss that part...

[Also, I am an information professional, but I could not find a picture of Gordon Ramsey with his shirt off. That is why I made the Gordon Ramsey / Daniel Craig (also a secret boyfriend) mash up you see above. Can you tell I don't have Photoshop? That is all Paint, baby!]

[Also, I'm home sick from work today. Is this a good use of my time?]

6 comments:

Plop Blop said...

Guess what? The girlfriend and I saw one of your other secret-boyfriend-chefs speak a couple nights ago. That's right, Anthony Bourdain was in Nebraska. He didn't take his shirt off, but he was really funny and interesting.

Spacebeer said...

That's it. I'm moving back.

Mary P. said...

this is a perfect use of your time.

Anonymous said...

I would never have guessed you didn't have Photoshop. Excellent sexy work!

CC said...

Steamy! Now if only he were shouting, it would complete the fantasy.

St. Murse said...

Not a Ramsey fan, though he was great on Graham Norton's show (yay for BBC America), but I do love a nice Craig beefcake pic. I am sick right now and do not have the strength to think of a context that would justify a pec pic.