Wednesday, November 22, 2006

SBW: 007 Edition

Here at Secret Boyfriend Wednesday, we like to keep up with what is hot in the entertainment business. With all the press about the new James Bond, Daniel Craig, he keeps floating across our TV and computer screens. Even though my chances of seeing the new James Bond movie are slim, each time I've seen him I had to comment on how sexy he is. (I'm sure Dr. M gets tired of this, but its part of the deal -- you marry me, you marry my SBs).

I don't like to have to hop on the bandwagon, because I know a lot of people have recognized Craig's SB potential. In addition, he is blond, and didn't I just have a blond SB last week? They are a rare breed, and don't generally pop up two weeks in a row.

Then last weekend, we watched Munich (eh, it was alright -- I didn't really care for the ending and the characters were pretty lame) -- and I got to see Craig walking and talking and shooting people and it sealed the deal. He is now an official SB.

Particularly when he unleashes these guys. Yowza.

No comments: