Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Three decades of laughs

Secret Boyfriend Wednesday will be officially postponed until tomorrow so that I can fully concentrate on celebrating my 30th birthday. SBs do make birthdays better, but today is all about me, folks. (Actually, it's also all about my youngest sister, who was born on my 6th birthday.) Since I've spent the first 10 hours of awake time on my birthday doing boring work related things, now is the time to relax and bask in my new found wisdom. In addition I will make my husband take me to eat a Brazilian feast and also give me the present he has been hiding in the closet for a couple of weeks. I swear I didn't peek, because I'm not that kind of gal.

P.S. I will be having birthday drinks at an undisclosed location on Saturday night, so if you want me to disclose the details, send me a note.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday, K.!! I'll miss you in my lonely ol' age bracket.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday and welcome to the 30s! I hope you had lots of fun tonight.

casual ninja said...

many thanks for the balloon referencing your birthday in some way.

Reader Of The Pack said...

A belated happy birthday to you!