Wednesday, November 15, 2006

SBW: The Blond Exception Edition

Although my SBs are almost never blond, occasionally an exception sneaks into the pack. One such exception: the lovely James Spader.











I have to admit, his rich and jerky sexed-up coke-head bad guy character in movies like Pretty in Pink and Less than Zero always held a certain fascination for me as a young girl. He always seemed to throw the best parties...







But what has really done it is his more grown up (and often extremely sexual) roles, which include a turn with the gal-pal of last week's SB, Maggie Gyllenhaal, in Secretary.

A little car crash feitishization in Crash....







And video-taping Andie MacDowell (who I normally don't really like, but who I do like in this movie) and her sexual fantasies in Sex, Lies and Videotape. And occasionally baring it all for our enjoyment.

Thanks James.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's this dude that bartends for me during the Broncos games that looks EXACTLY like the young James Spader. I always wonder about what sexually deviant fantasies he's imagining while he's drawing my beers. If you're interested....

Anonymous said...

mmm... delicious!
-chew