Wednesday, November 08, 2006

SBW: Overly Vowelled Names Edition

I'm kind of subdued and overwhelmed for a variety of reasons this week, but I figure that looking at some nice SB pictures is always good for ones mental health, and a pleasant way to pass the time.

With that in mind, let's take a gander at SBWs pick of the week: Peter Sarsgaard.









He passes one major test by often running around town with a full beard. My do I like a full beard.










He has also babyfied with one of my Secret Girlfriends (who incidentally also has a rather overly vowelled name), Maggie Gyllenhaal.



And the final test: no shirt. This would be even better if he had some arm tattoos, but I'm not picky. This will certainly do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A couple of weeks ago I saw a news headline along the lines of Sarsgaard, Gyllenhaal Have Baby and an entirely different Gyllenhaal came to mind first and, oh, well, a boy can dream...

Anonymous said...

Your SB blogs make my Wednesday's worth working on.