Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Because I can't resist that Beth...

And because I feel like it, jerks.

I'm blowing a big hole through cyberspace by answering this MySpace "tag" in a non-MySpace forum. But I don't want to start a MySpace blog, because I have this one. So MySpace can cram it with walnuts.

The game goes like this:
"So the rules are, once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 6 weird things/habits about yourself. In the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

Here are my things/habits:

1. It takes me exactly 25 minutes from the time the alarm goes off (5:44 A.M., ya'll) to heading out the door to catch my bus in the morning.

2. I go googly over guys with red hair. Luckily for him, my hub has red hair, but unluckily so do a bunch of other guys.

3. Every once in awhile I decide my abs should be firmer. Then I exercise along to my "8 Minute Abs" video every day. Eventually I stop. I think the longest I ever did it was almost every day for 6 weeks. My abs were smokin'.

4. I just finished day 2 of my current bout with my abs. Check back later to see if they are smokin'.

5. I'm scared of driving. I'll do it, but it makes me very nervous, particularly if there is someone else in the car with me or I'm driving somewhere I've never been before. The worst are unprotected left turns. I'll go around the block before doing those things.

6. I don't know how to use chopsticks.

If you feel like sharing some weird things about yourself, please do so. I'm not going to tag anyone because I've never been a fan of contact sports. I am, however, a fan of numbered lists about me. And about you.

No comments: