Thursday, April 06, 2006

My alter ego?

I have no idea what this is about, but I find it very fascinating. Can anyone tell me what the text at the bottom says? I'm going to say it's in German.

I will occasionally look at my stats and lately there has been a marked increase in domains from Hungary doing google searches for "spacebeer" and coming to my site (like maybe 10 in the past few days, which would be a 1000% increase from the number of Hungarian domains that generally end up at my site). Maybe they are looking for this dude?

I love all the tubes in the background. And the drunk bubbles. If there are bubbles floating around you, then man, you know you are drunk.

Spacebeer!

[Its also worth looking at this "spacebeer" on myspace, who is from Finland and apparently likes the metal. Yes.]

No comments: