Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Photo Recap

I am semi-recovered from my week back in Nebraska and the subsequent mold attack that Texas thrust upon me when I returned.

I had a lovely time, spending much of it with my youngest sister (the taller blonde, pictured above), and my folks. My trip involved golfing with my dad, visiting with cute girls (like the wee one above, and her sister, playing with cute boys, chatting with old friends from high school at a barbecue, drinking coffee with my mom, going to the horseraces and losing six bucks on the ponies (sadly not pictured), drinking beer with my parents, drinking beer with friends, eating pizza with friends, drinking coffee with friends, watching TV with my parents, going to my sister's graduation party, and rocking out at my friend Lindsay's wedding. Lindsay is my oldest friend -- we met when we were ten, and were best friends all through junior high and high school.

So, although I apparently missed out on the social week of the century back in Austin-town, I still had a lovely time up north. Also, no mold and not as hot.

Complete photographic evidence available here.

No comments: