Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Secret Boyfriend Wednesday: The Director's Cut

MilkandCake's List totally reminded me of one of the proud few of my super secret boyfriends that I have actually seen live and in person: Jim Jarmusch. Josh and I stood in line for hours to see him speak and curate an evening of short films at CinemaTexas a few years ago, [Note: I just checked on the Internet and this was actually in 2000. Yet somehow it seems like I only moved to Texas a couple of years ago...] and he was one of the best speakers I have ever seen.



This dude is way smart. Way tall. And way sexy.



The other thing about him is that he has very sexy friends.








And possibly his number one sexiest feature (besides those lips. God, those lips.): The hair. The only thing better than red hair on a man is white hair. I'm melting.

1 comment:

amanda said...

that photo you had on the bottom is one that hung beside my bed on my nightstand for years before it tore off in a horrible moving accident. i actually had a boyfriend once who hated staying over because as he put it, "you'd leave me for that guy anytime." oh, was he right.