Thursday, August 31, 2006

Headbangers Ball

A haircut rant:

My stylist that I liked so much left the salon I have been going to, so I had to make an appointment with another woman. I got there on time, and after waiting for 20 minutes, one of the haircut helpers told me she would take me back to wash my hair. She washed it and deposited me in the stylist's chair, and when the lady finally came by she didn't apologize or anything she just said "tell me about your hair" (which was all wet and twisted up under a towel). I told her I just wanted the same cut and that I really didn't want any bangs and I really didn't want anything that would be too short to pull into a ponytail.

And just look what I got: long bangs that won't even stay behind my ears.

Lame.

Plus the haircut cost ten bucks more than last time.

Maybe I will grow to like them, but right now they keep getting in my way. I'll have to invest in headbands for a month or so until everything grows out.

I think I should start going to the salon where werewolves smell your hair.

2 comments:

steigrrr said...

Am I a jerk for saying that, even if it is annoying to you, your haircut looks cute?

You should go to the werewolf place, anyway, just to see what it's like.

Anonymous said...

if you decide to change over, my stylist is the best! (i know everyone says that). She owns this salon on the eastside called vain and her names Joey. Cuts are a bit pricey ($60) but well worth it.

P.s. I like your hair!