Thursday, February 28, 2008

Unfettered Spacebeer

Dr. M has left me alone for a few days, so I am able to be the real me -- unhampered by the needs and wants of my robusband. In no particular order, this is apparently what the real me wants to do:

1. Eat a big bowl of green beans.
2. Watch a movie and pause it whenever I want. Even if I just want to check my email.
3. Have another cocktail.
4. Sing the same line of a song over and over again as I wander around the apartment.
5. Play another round of Text Twist (which I suck at, but can't stop playing for some reason).
6. Eat a big bowl of broccoli.
7. Clean the bathroom.
8. Rewatch several episodes of the Ben Stiller Show (which zips me right back to the early nineties. And is only about half good. But the good parts are great: "I am not a robot!").
9. Try to decide what to listen to when I can't just listen to the Ipod on shuffle.
10. Have another cocktail.

1 comment:

Rustle said...

"Oh great someone packed me a lunch! What? Batteries?! I am not a robot!"