Friday, March 10, 2006

Wine is in, Patriotism is out

I just took a Jane Magazine sponsored survey "about what it's like being a 20-something today." I can't really say why I took it, other than they emailed it to me and I like to take surveys. And I was desperate to know how "being a 20-something today" translates into survey form.

A sample question:

Would you say that the following things are "in" or "out"?
(Select one answer in each row.)

Patriotism
The supernatural
Gourmet coffee
Sex and sexuality
Jeans
Spirituality
Physical fitness
Wine
Volunteer/charity work


As you can see, this survey is sure to result in some hard-hitting journalism on the inner-most thoughts of the twenty-somethings of today.

1 comment:

Old Stallion said...

Spirituality is in...in court!
Patriotism is in...in court!
The supernatural is out...out of order...in court!