Friday, May 05, 2006

Looking out the window is part of my job

I just looked up from my computer, and there are four U-hauls out in the parking lot behind my work. You'd think if there were four U-hauls in one parking lot at seven in the morning during a rainstorm they would all be together, but they are all parked in different corners of the parking lot. Its like some kind of art movement. There are also two busses, but no one is getting off of them. It is my duty to continue to monitor the situation.

An Update:

Apparently there were a bunch of one-act play and academic UIL contests for high-school kids on campus yesterday. So the U-hauls had sets in them, and the busses dropped the kids off somewhere else before parking outside of my window. During the course of the day about 25 more busses and exciting groups of theatre kids also rolled past my desk. Naturally, I didn't get much work done.

No comments: