Wednesday, February 07, 2007

SB Weduffalo







Behold: the secrety boyfriendness of Mark Ruffalo.













I've liked this guy ever since he appeared in You Can Count On Me with Laura Linney (which is, incidentally, also a great movie).









He was also great in Jane Campion's often problematic, but still likable In the Cut. I'm not really a fan of Meg Ryan (except, of course, in Joe Vs. The Volcano), but her and Ruffalo in this movie were hot. And the moustache really works in a non-gay way on Ruffalo. Not a lot of guys can pull off the stache, and I think he does it well.





Let's all just take a nice long nap and reflect upon the cuteness that is this week's Secret Boyfriend: Mr. Mark Ruffalo.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Good choice. I with you on this one!

Lindsay said...

i guess i also can't write so good either

Angela said...

Isn't this one of the canonical SBs? I believe I remember Mark Ruffalo's being discussed over bagelwiches once.

Spacebeer said...

Oh yes, I can assure you that some Ruffalo discussions accompanied our tasty turkey on asiago cheese bagels.

And I with you too, Lindsay!

reasonably prudent poet said...

ok, yes, i'm a lesbian and even *i* can appreciate that this man is yummy. have you s.b.'ed jon bon jovi yet? b/c he is yummy in a similar way. or maybe i'm just fucked up...

Spacebeer said...

JBJ was certainly 10 year old Kristy's SB when I would listen to Slippery When Wet over and over again while playing Barbie's with one of my neighborhood friends (I was a very complicated child). Since then, though, he's kind of lost it for me...

reasonably prudent poet said...

i wish he would lose it for me. it all came back to me when he started guesting on ali mcbeal as the hot contractor or painter or whatever he was doing. i can't explain it, i still think he's totally hot. it's kind of pathetic, but i can blame my weird taste in men on utter inexperience i guess.