Wednesday, March 28, 2007

SB Wednesday: Turkish Edition

Sometimes I find a new SB when I'm not even looking for one. In this case, Turkish director and actor Nuri Bilge Ceylan (I also like that his second name is Bilge). We saw the AFS screening of Ceylan's film Climates (2006) last night, and now I have a crush on the director (who is also the film's lead actor). [In addition, this film is amazing. Watch it as soon as you can.]





And who wouldn't get a little SB crush on this guy? His character in Climates is kind of a clueless (yet somehow sympathetic) jerk, but his face is like Robert Downey, Jr. X Clive Owen + Daniel Craig.






And since many of my SBs also have attractive wives, its nice to see that Ceylan fits into the same character. The lead actress in Climates is Ceylan's wife, Ebru Ceylan, and she is not so bad herself.

Congratulations on becoming my first Turkish SB!

No comments: