Wednesday, July 25, 2007

DC Potter

Have you watched DC Cab lately? I saw it about a billion times as a kid, and then made Dr. M rent it the other weekend for nostalgia purposes. I still think it's pretty fun to watch, but that might be childhood memories rubbing off of it.

Anyway, the big climax of the movie revolves around the two children of an ambassador getting kidnapped right when our hero drops their maids off in his cab. I just spent half an hour trying to find a picture of these kids: they look exactly like a tiny version of Harry Potter and Hermione. All private school uniforms, round glasses, frizzy hair. I think J. K. Rowling might have based her character design on these two. Seriously, watch the movie and see what you think. And take a picture of the screen because shouldn't everything be on the internet now?

And since I can't provide an illustration of what I'm talking about, how about a little Gary Busey clip? While little-kid Kristy thought he was pretty funny, grown-up Kristy thinks he makes the movie worth watching:



[In addition, I finished reading the new Harry Potter last night (thanks choo!). I thought the ending was very satisfying. Now I have a Harry Potter Hangover from reading 350 pages in one night and staying up too late.]

No comments: