Friday, June 24, 2005

Still tired


An unflattering portrait of me. At 6:30 a.m. Having forgot to set my alarm, I woke up ten minutes before I had to be out the door to catch the bus, and I still caught it.

In the time between 6:03 am (when I woke up) and 6:13 am (when I was out the door), I managed to:

1. Wash my face.
2. Brush my teeth.
3. Put on this weird dress that I don't even like.
4. Make a cup of black tea.
5. Put together a lunch (which I usually do the night before, but just like the alarm, I forgot). I had a frozen Rice/Veggie/Edamame thing, a plum and some pretzels.
6. Sort of brush my hair (but not really, as you can tell from the picture).
7. Eat a banana.

After catching my bus and starting the hike up to my building, I remembered that I brought my camera in my bag today and sleepily decided to take a crappy picture of myself and some random pictures on the walk. Most of these were taken by just pressing the "go" button on the camera while it was hanging in my hand as I walked (hence the blurs and strange angles). About half of the pictures ended up being of my dress or the ground, but some of them turned out nicely.

No comments: