Thursday, June 23, 2005

Yip Yow

Oh lordy, my DSL subscription was activated today and I just hooked everything up this afternoon. Yowza. This is the first time I've had anything but dial-up on my home computer, and I've just been giddy with web surfing ever since.

So far I've checked all the blogs and pages I usually check (they load so fast), listened to some music, watched a bunch of toons and teen girl squad episodes on Homestar Runner, downloaded the updates to all my computer programs (which usually takes for freakin ever), and started my own Flickr page (which mostly has pictures from our walk in the Mayfield Preserve from a few months ago). These are all things that I previously could not do, or could only do at work, which is lame.

Now I can do whatever I want! I am invincible!

No comments: