Saturday, July 02, 2005

Fridge Town U.S.A.


Posted by Picasa

This next item in my "what's on Kristy's fridge" series features a hand-made postcard by everyone's favorite print-maker, Joolie! I can't remember what I did to deserve such a lovely card. The back of the card shows me that it was sent almost exactly a year ago, it was sent to just me and not Josh (well there is a P.S Hi Josh! on there, but its addressed to me), and Joolie had just watched "You Got Served" (or the dance parts, anyway). Also its got that Dr. Seuss stamp on it with a photo of the good doctor surrounded by his drawings. I love Dr. Seuss, but the stamp is kind of creepy, don't you think?


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Spacebeer said...

So, Joolie left this comment the other day, and it was emailed to me, but somehow now posted here. (Probably related to Blogger problems a la Josh's disspearing posts) For completeness sake, here it is:

"Hey, I looked through my own archives, and it appears you got it because you sent me an e-mail with the subject line "postcardeeoh" on July 26, 2004, requesting one. Sadly, these archives are silent on the question of why, out of all possible topics, I chose to write to you about "You Got Served."

Anyway, I'm glad you liked it, and I'm honored that it made it into the fridge series. "

And, for the record, postcardeeoh is totally something I would say, so I think the found email is legitimate.