Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Its an addiction...



A stamp scanning addiction. I can't stop. Also I have a whole giant pile of other ones set aside that I haven't had a chance to scan yet.... Still, you have to admit they are pretty cool, especially this one which is the first in a Romanian circus stamp series I've found (the others of which are in the previously mentioned pile of mystery). Can anyone tell me what is going on here exactly? There is a clown on a tightrope and then also a lion? Or something? And maybe its on the tightrope too? Or maybe its in the ring below? A giant dog? Or some kind of sea mammal? Maybe its an animal that they only have in Romania...

Also make sure you check out this postcard from bucharest (yes, I don't only scan stamps...), with the most lovely bright cars out in front.

No comments: