Saturday, February 18, 2006

Rock and Roll!

The Decline of Western Civilization Part II: The Metal Years is filled with wonderful moments: Ozzie making breakfast, the assless pants of Randy O from Odin, Paul Stanley giving his entire interview while laying in bed with some model-type groupies, the hair, the hair, and the hair.

The best part of all, though, was when Nadir D'Priest, the lead singer of London is on stage bantering with the audience and a sheet of fog starts moving out over the stage. His reaction:

"Oh my God. Not more fog."

Not more fog, indeed, my friends. Not more fog, indeed.

2 comments:

amanda said...

that picture is the best. i'm going to read that next. lately i'm only interested in non-fiction books about bands and music. i just finished the kurt cobain biography, and am now reading rosemary clooney's autobiography. i think a little butt-rock reading should round me out nicely.

oh wait! it's a movie! i'll watch it. and it will go with my music theme too, i just finished i am trying to break your heart and man in the sand.

(sorry, it's early for me and i'm beng a spaz.)

Plop Blop said...

I love that movie. I like the guy that won't let any "babes" into the house unless they bring a bag of groceries for him. Also, the movie reminds me of how our uncle Bill told us that he played hacky-sack with Armored Saint one time.