Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I Love Judy

Last night Josh and I watched the Woody Allen movie, Husbands and Wives, which I really liked. I find my reaction to Allen's body of work to be about 50% great, 40% neutral, and 10% bad. This was in the great category.

Part of what made this movie great was Judy Davis. I really really like her. I loved her in Naked Lunch, Barton Fink, and My Brilliant Career. I also just noticed that she played Nancy Reagan in that TV movie about the Reagans that caused so much controversy a couple of years ago.

But, what I'm really writing this all about is the insane amount of trivia availabe about Davis on her IMDB page. Its crazy. I don't think I've ever seen this much trivia for any actor before. Do you think there is like some rabid fan out there who keeps adding trivia tidbits or something? Also, one of the "trivia" items is that her eyes are blue. Is this really trivia? No. Perhaps I should also add the trivia that her hair is dark and she is a woman.

No comments: