Saturday, May 21, 2005

Fridge time, y'all

Another fantastic find from the archives...


And lizards! Posted by Hello

I just now noticed this, but the guy is actually holding two snakes (the second one's head is poking out just behind his wrist, and you can see the two bodies overlapping). Maybe they are having sex right then in his arms and he is studying it! That is some serious research.

***

In other news, I just have to give a shout-out to Monopoly. I had the most awesome three hour game with A. last night. Together we had hotels all the way from Park Place to Virginia Avenue, plus three more on the red properties. We almost ran out of hotels to put on the board. It was amazing. I lost, but I put up a good fight, and it almost looked like I might win there for awhile. A very satisfying board game experience...

No comments: