Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Secret Boyfriend Wednesday: In Theatres Now!

Gael Garci­a Bernal has always been a bit of a secret boyfriend. Just look at him sitting there on the couch. Pretty cute, eh?



But after seeing him in Michel Gondry's new movie The Science of Sleep, he attained super priority secret boyfriend status. Because secret boyfriends are always more boyfriendy when you see them be a little goofy.

Or when they wear purple suits and hang out with Josh's secret girlfriend, Charlotte Gainsbourg.





And if Gael Garci­a Bernal can even look cute while sitting on the toilet, who am I to stop him?

3 comments:

steigrrr said...

He had always been somewhere on my fantasy list, as well, but then he got bumped up to #1 after I saw The Motorcycle Diaries. And yes, goofiness merits a big pile of points on the sexy scale in my universe. I've been anxiously awaiting that movie's release for months. Ooooh, he makes me feel like a naughty left-wing teenage schoolgirl dork!

Reader Of The Pack said...

I saw you at the movie! But you didn't see me!

He is pretty cute.

Spacebeer said...

We have been running into tons of people at the Arbor lately - its like a strange collision of schedules up there...