Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Secret Boyfriend Wednesday: Sexy Sexton

Charlie Sexton is almost so attractive that I don't like him, but there is just a little something rough in there that places him right smack into Secret Boyfriendville.



He also plays in Bob Dylan's band, so he gets some points for that.






And he played in the band in the movie Masked and Anonymous which I really liked but which most people didn't see. Did you see it? Because you should. It also features last week's SB, Luke Wilson, and was directed by Larry Charles who wrote a ton of the Seinfeld episodes and directs a ton of the Curb Your Enthusiasm episodes. Three other reasons are John Goodman, Jessica Lange and Bruce Dern. Plus the music is awesome. And Bob Dylan.


Does eighties Charlie pass the SB test? I say yes, although I'd probably make him take out that earring before hopping into bed. I do have some standards.

1 comment:

Bazz said...

Hello! You have been tagged with the Book Meme (details here).

I am so in agreement with you re: Wicker Man. God, what a piece of nonsense that was...