Wednesday, January 03, 2007

SBW: Geeky Comedy Troupe Edition

I know that one of the Kids in the Hall is a secret boyfriend, but I just can't pick which one. Each one is totally cute and awesome in his own way -- the secret boyfriend hidden among them can't be picked out and analyzed, instead you will have to bear with me as I inaugurate the first group SB in SBW history.

I'm not sure why I think they are all so cute. They are, in fact, rather normal to weird looking, and don't boast the usual manliness that I demand from my SBs. Maybe it's the comedy?







If I was forced to pick just one favorite Kid, I would have to cheat and pick two. First there is Scott Thompson. Really funny, really cute. (And really gay, but that doesn't matter in the land of SBs. If I can have dead SBs, I can also have gay SBs. So there.)

And finally, Bruce McCulloch. Who is very short, and yet totally hot. Just watch him in action in my current favorite sketch of all time: These are the Daves I Know. I promise it will be in your head all day, but you won't mind.

No comments: