Thursday, January 04, 2007

Xmas Super Recap

I am slowly starting to feel like my own self in my own life again after a fun-filled week of travelling, visiting, and not working. With the exception of the last two days of icy-snow driving, the trip was a success, although I wish we could have stayed for more than two days in each location. Some highlights include:

1. Getting to meet and play with a hairless cat, live and in person. He was a little weird at first, but you get used to him in minutes and then he is really rather charming. He is still a kitten so he jumps around and plays just like one. I am curious to see what he will look like all grown up, and secretly hope he gets kind of fat because I think a hairless fat cat would be cool. I also loved seeing one of my favorite cats with hair.

2. Snow! Even though it slowed us down, I still like it. I miss you, seasons.

3. Bartleby with a coat on.

And of course, all those family and friend types that we kept seeing all over the place. You guys make me all homesick, so maybe you should move down to Austin?

Full set of 149 pictures, each one better than the last, available here.

No comments: